Omaha Authorities Confirm 3 Carbon Monoxide Deaths At Willard Home

August 2022 – Omaha, Nebraska

Omaha Police and Fire have confirmed that 3 people found dead at a Willard property on Wednesday August 31st had died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

David Coleman (52), Thomas Coleman (18) and Cole Oban (19) of Omaha, were found unresponsive at the Colemans’ home. A fourth person was transported from the home to the hospital that night.

The Omaha Fire Department announced that a vehicle had been accidentally left running in the garage. Read More…

Carbon Monoxide Deaths At Omaha Home