14-year-old victim of possible carbon monoxide poisoning

Collins was listed in fair condition Monday and was not listed as a patient today. He was upgraded to serious condition on Wednesday.

Related: What we’ve learned about the possible carbon monoxide poisoning of a Salina girl

Collins’ 6-year-old sister Gabriella died on Aug. 29 from possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

The power had been shut off at the 106 Carlton Drive residence since mid-August, according to National Grid. Glenn Collins, the father of the two children and an owner of the house, was using a potable generator in the basement at the time of the incident, according to a notice from the town Planning and Development office.