Minnesota Couple Rushed to Hospital With Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
3rd April 2023 – KROC: The Washington County Sheriff’s Office says a deputy responded to a residence in Lakeland around 10:30 a.m. after the couple failed to appear at an appointment. The home had been without power since Saturday. The residents had not been heard from since Sunday night and were found to have suffered carbon monoxide poisoning.
The responding deputy reported smelling exhaust coming from an open door of an attached garage and found a gas generator running in the garage near a screen door that led inside of the house. The deputy then found a 71-year-old man and 69-year-old unconscious near an empty propane heater.
Deputies rushed the man and woman out of the house where first responders began rendering aid. The man and woman were then taken to a hospital for further treatment of carbon-monoxide poisoning, according to a news release from the Washington County Sheriff’s Office. Read More…
Leave a Reply