Massachusetts girl, 9, saves family from carbon monoxide poisoning
5th November 2021:
Jayline Barbosa Brandão is being hailed as a hero after unlocking her father’s phone with his face to save her whole family last month.
A 9-year-old girl is being hailed as a hero after using her father’s phone to save her family from carbon monoxide poisoning.
When storms last month swept through Brockton, Massachusetts, Jayline Barbosa Brandão’s home lost power, and her family used a borrowed generator to keep their home warm.
Five people were subsequently taken to an area hospital as a near-fatal amount of the odorless gas seeped from the generator. All five were conscious as they were being transported, with the 9-year-old to thank. Read More…