Three found dead at Michigan music festival after suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

19 July 2021: Police are also reportedly investigating the death of a 30-year-old woman found on festival grounds

Stock Photo from Faster Horses Festival 2018. Credit: Scott Legato/Getty Images

Three men have died after suffering suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at the Faster Horses country music festival in Michigan this past weekend.

The Lenawee County Sheriff’s office confirmed a group of five men – all in their early 20s – were found unresponsive in their travel trailer on Saturday afternoon (July 17).

Three were pronounced dead at the scene, with the remaining two immediately taken from the campgrounds to hospital in a critical condition. They are currently being treated for acute carbon monoxide poisoning.

According to a statement from the Sherriff’s Office, medical staff responded to a 911 call from a friend of the group, who was “concerned when he had not heard from them.” Read More…