12 workers suffer carbon monoxide poisoning at job site in Saratoga Springs
7th April 2021
(KUTV) — Twelve people are being treated at local hospitals on Tuesday night after they were poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Construction workers at an office building in Saratoga Springs fell ill Tuesday afternoon and contacted authorities, said Kenny Johnson, deputy fire chief in Saratoga Springs.
Fire crews determined the workers were suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning after operating concrete equipment inside the building, Johnson said. Read More…