"Have you or your family been affected by carbon monoxide poisoning?
We will help get you the best help in your area through our local state partner.
We have an experienced Lawyer in your area who knows what you are going through and the best experts to use.
Don't leave it to chance with an inexperienced local law firm."
We are also available on 1888-414-8680
However email will ensure a direct response
This site was developed to help everyone understand the dangers of carbon monoxide. In the site you will find the information that you are looking for,
we think that we have thought of every eventuality but
if you can't find what you are looking for please email and we will endeavour to answer your question.
We have also built up a team of experts over the last fourteen years so we can answer your detailed medical questions and help you with legal battles against who ever poisoned you with carbon monoxide.
if you have new information on regulations new products or if you are involved in the area of carbon monoxide
Tell us where you are from. You can also call us toll free 1-888-414-8680 if we are busy we will normally get back within 12 hours but we answer emails much more swiftly.
This is a site about Carbon Monoxide, poisoning, awareness, detectors, alarms and legal advice. We are opening up the site to get the best newest most relevant information to our visitors. We are keen to help anyone who may have been injured with medical help or just good advice. We are also able to advise on workers comp. We have partner attorneys throughout the USA whether you are in New York or Alaska we can help.
I would like to take this opportunity to compliment you on your site, I wish there was more awareness on this topic and the dangers of CM. I live in the Netherlands and there is zero awareness here. Especially in the medical world as I was being examined for 2 years without finding the cause of my health issues and even when I had the acute poisoning on top, the ER thought I was hyperventilating. I luckily realised my windows had been very dense on the inside which triggered them to find out the cause. Even now my doctor says there is no reason to believe my current health issues are related to the chronic and acute poisoning... I will see my neurologist tomorrow and get the results of the MRI and hopefully be able to convince him to recommend HBOT. Thank you so much for getting back to me. Kind regards,