Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Advice, We will put you in touch with experts
"Have you or your family been affected by carbon monoxide poisoning? We will help get you the best help in your area through our local state partner. We have an experienced Lawyer in your area who knows what you are going through and the best experts to use. Dont leave it to chance with an inexperienced local law firm."
Rob Aiers is an acknowledged authority on the subject of carbon monoxide its symptoms and effects, published in
This site was developed to help everyone understand the dangers of carbon monoxide. In the site you will find the information that you are looking for, we think that we have thought of every eventuality but if you can't find what you are looking for please email and we will endevour to answer your question.
We have also built up a team of experts over the last fourteen years so we can answer your detailed medical questions and help you with legal battles against who ever poisoned you with carbon monoxide.
We want to hear from you if you have new information on regulations new products or if you are involved in the area of carbon monoxide e-mail us here Tell us where you are from. You can also call us toll free
1-888-414-8680 if we are busy we will normally get back within 12 hours but we answer emails much more swiftly.
This is a site about Carbon Monoxide, poisoning, awareness, detectors, alarms and legal advice. We are opening up the site to get the best newest most relevant information to our visitors. We are keen to help anyone who may have been injured with medical help or just good advice. We are also able to advise on workers comp. We have partner attorneys throughout the USA whether you are in New York or Alaska we can help.
Please take time to watch the video and send a link to your friends and family
Testimonials from our visitors
- Mr. Aiers, Again, my many thanks. I wish you continued success in your endevuer to serve the community in such a grandios and perhaps underrated yet life important medium. Please accept the attached letter to serve as a formal appreciation that may be posted to your website for further confirmation and testimonial to your service.
- I believe I had been exposed to low-mid levels of carbon monoxide CO in my apartment since I moved in. I found carbonmonoxidekills.com while looking for information about how chronic exposure to CO can affect you in the long run and how to proceed legally in Switzerland. After a few minutes of submitting my inquiry online Rob Aiers contacted directly me by email and tried to reach me by phone to know more about the situation. He was very professional and helpful. The information that he gave me was accurate and most importantly he was straightforward as to what he could do and could not do to help me. He gave me information about carbon monoxide sensors, carboxyhemoglobin COHb levels, and how I should proceed based on the information that I provided .To me it seemed that his main and foremost concern was my health and to bring awareness to the fact that though carbon monoxide can kill you it can also leave long lasting scars that can follow you the rest of your life.
- I would like to express my appreciation for the website "carbonmonoxidekills.com" for not only providing the most up-to-date information about carbon monoxide, but the direction and personal attention Rob gives each inquiry, anyone suffering from exposure to carbon monoxide or seeking information about this deadly gas. When my son was poisoned at school, I called numerous attorneys in the United States; they would not return my call. I decided to search the internet and I found this site. Rob called me that same day FROM THE UK! I couldn't get anyone to help me in my own area. He directed me to someone who would help, showed genuine concern for my son and then provided me with the information I needed to pursue a conclusion and educate the school system so this will not happen again. Now I have started a program at the hospital where I work to educate people about carbon monoxide poisoning. I feel like I have known him all my life; he is passionate about this cause and his advice is invaluable.
Respondent USA TN
- I would like to take this opportunity to compliment you on your site, I wish there was more awareness on this topic and the dangers of CM. I live in the Netherlands and there is zero awareness here. Especially in the medical world as I was being examined for 2 years without finding the cause of my health issues and even when I had the acute poisoning on top, the ER thought I was hyperventilating. I luckily realised my windows had been very dense on the inside which triggered them to find out the cause. Even now my doctor says there is no reason to believe my current health issues are related to the chronic and acute poisoning... I will see my neurologist tomorrow and get the results of the MRI and hopefully be able to convince him to recommend HBOT. Thank you so much for getting back to me. Kind regards,
- When, I have virtually given up on the medical profession and the legal profession I found carbon monoxide kills. I spoke with them on the phone for an hour, they called me and finally I felt like someone was not only listening but understood what I was going through. I was like a weight had lifted, nothing was too much trouble and I cant thank them enough for their support, Rob Aiers is an angel he cares and really does help. Thankyou Sarah Forbes.UK
Carbon Monoxide is the most toxic substance you'll come into contact with in your daily life - in your home, at work, garage, car, caravan and boat. We are here to help call or email us.
Do not be one of the statistics, use some time today wisely and read the Safety Guide. It may be the most valuable learning experience of your life.
There are many hundreds of fatalities every year from Carbon Monoxide and just a small amount of Carbon Monoxide in your living area can cause major problems over time. Read the letters from survivors and read the news to make up your own mind.